It’s as easy as setting up another Instagram account and switching between them whenever you want to peek at someone’s Watch Instagram Stories Anonymously. If you still need to do so, create an Instagram account before connecting it to the existing one.
Airplane mode is method #2
As long as you confirm that your mobile device is in airplane mode before you tap on someone’s Instagram Stories, you may be able to see them secretly. You may see one without being aware of it because Instagram preloads multiple stories to allow you to browse even when there is no reliable Wi-Fi or data connection.
Go to the user’s profile and turn on airplane mode on your device before returning to the Instagram app and tapping their stories.
Several articles submitted in a row are unlikely to be downloaded by the app. It is, therefore, not possible to access them when you are in airplane mode.
Use a third-party application or website.
Many third-party applications and websites claim to let you watch Instagram Stories without logging in. Many of these websites aren’t very safe, and a few don’t even work, so use them at your own risk.
However, InstaStories successfully examined a public account’s tales without telling the customer in an experiment we conducted. On the site’s homepage, enter an account handle to access stories. A personal account cannot access the site, since it only works for public accounts.
Can you see who views your Instagram?
When you go through a person’s profile and don’t like or comment on their photos, they don’t know who is looking at them. Moreover, users cannot see who visited their accounts, similar to Facebook, irrespective of their account type: personal, company, or creator.
Can you see how many people saw your Instagram story?
For those individuals who wish to share their photographs and images with others, Instagram is the perfect platform. With Instagram, you can, for example, keep track of everyday events and sights or even build a collection of meaningful photographs. It is common for people to share details about their abilities, lifestyles, and hobbies with others, but Privacy can sometimes cause a problem.
Instagram needs to provide users with information regarding how often their Instagram story has the view. You can only do it once, just like when you like someone’s post. However, it still counts as one view even if you continue doing it the same way.
What if a follower doesn’t want to see your Story?
- If you don’t want someone to see your Story, you can hide it from them, and they won’t be able to see any future additions.
- The lower right corner of your screen contains your profile image. Tap it.
- After touching more options on the screen, you will be taken to the Settings screen at the top right corner.
- The third step is to tap Story, followed by Privacy. Click here
- In the fourth step, tap the number of persons you would like to hide the Story from next to Hide Story From.
- As a final step, you can tap Done (iPhone) or Return (Android) on the upper left to hide your Story from the individuals you have selected. Then, you can tap to unselect someone to reveal your Story to them.
- Whenever you look at who has taken a look at your Story, you can also choose who you want to hide it. To do this, click Hide Your Story on the more options menu (iPhone) or more options menu (Android) to the right of their name.
- Hiding your Story from someone does not prevent them from viewing your profile or posting. The privacy settings on your account determine where your Story appears.
- What happens when you block someone from seeing your Instagram story?
- Blocking someone will not restore their previous comments or likes. They will be erased from your photos and videos when you stop them. You can still block someone from seeing your likes and comments on public accounts or accounts they follow.
- What is the process for permanently deleting my Instagram account?
- Visit the Delete Your Account page from a chrome website or a desktop. If you aren’t logged into Instagram on the internet, you’ll ask to do so.
- Choose a service from the dropdown menu if you want to remove your account. For example, you can select [username] and click or tap to delete it.
Using the Instagram website and searching can allow you to watch and view Instagram stories without an account. This article has comprehensively guided you on how to watch Instagram stories without a budget and how to watch Instagram stories without logging in. As well as providing detailed information on how to view public Instagram stories, this article also includes a detailed description of how to view Instagram stories without an account.